Monday, July 20, 2015

Midnight Thoughts



Hi guys. This day's post is all about art. For me, the best time to draw were the times that you least expected that you wanted draw. Those are the best times (for me) that you'll come up with a good ideas.
So every evening, I usually listen to music before I sleep and of course thinking about the memories of my past doings and even the imaginations of what I want to do next. Then after a while without noticing it, I'm left in my study table drawing pictures and everything. 
Here are some of the pictures that I draw. Hope you guys like it. 

Fierce and Love,
Aiya Suen

2 comments:

  1. You're such a good drawer! (Loving your blog too, btw :)) x
    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you aimee ♡ lovelots :*

      aiyasuen.blogspot.com

      Delete