Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Flowers over leather




I've had this leather vest since I was 8 years old and up to now, I still wear it. It still look good as new right? I really love combining vest in my outfits, I mean who doesn't? I also love this flower printed crop top I got as present from my mom a month ago. Don't they match together?

Anyway, glad that I'm having a great hair day today! I'm out to watch movie in cinema and I'm really really excited to watch Papertowns mostly because Cara and Natt is there and of course I've been waiting for that movie for less than a year now. Have you watched it already guys? :)

So, are you having a great time there guys? Hope you do! :)

Fierce and love,
Aiya Suen

13 comments:

  1. Styled it perfectly! Love the combination <3
    Would you like to join my circle lens blog giveaway? ^^
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes i would love to :)

      Delete
    2. i joined your giveaway! its really a great giveaway! i hope i can win that ♡

      Delete
  2. Hi gorgeous! Your blog is great! Would you like to follow each other? By the way, I can't believe you have that cool vest since you were 8, it looks so new and modern! :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! yes i would like to follow you! Yes even i cant believe how i maintain it as good as new

      Delete
  3. good post
    Thank you , follow you №8
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I can't believe you've had this since you were 8! It still looks amazing on you!
    I'm following you now on GFC :)
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic outfit! I love your striped bottoms!
    I've just followed you on GFC, I'd love it if you followed back <3
    Lets keep in touch~

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thabk you! i'll follow you back now :)

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit. you have a beautiful smile.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete