Monday, August 3, 2015

Patterns





A lazy day is a movie day! I spend the whole day watching Koreanovela : Who are you School 2015. It's such a great novela that I've cried my eyes out. The main actors were hot too. I really really love the novela that even until now, I still cant get over of its story. Anyway It's a bonding day for us sisters too. Great day to come to us and to you too my blog viewers. :)

Love,
Aiya Suen

P.S. Sorry for having two consecutive post with the same background. Didn't go out today so I decided to take picture in front of the door (again). 

22 comments:

  1. I love those lazy days where i just seat in my coach and watch TV!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! lazy days were the best days!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful skirt, I like it. I'm your new follower # 6 ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pięknie wyglądasz
    potrzebuje kliknięć w najnowszym poście, pomożesz?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit, dear!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I follow you back)

    http://www.blueberriesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I love your blog! I just followed you, maybe you could follow back too :) Have a great day!

    Simsaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you (: ill surely follow you back :)

      Delete
  7. Loving the skirt ^__^ And thanks for the follow. I follow back too

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, your outfit is adorable! The skirt looks good on you. c:

    Junniku Korean beauty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this pattern ;D

    Unfortunately don't show up in followers. But I already follow you for a long time. :(

    NEW POST | White and Gold Decoration
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! (as usual, haha) :)
    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete