Saturday, October 24, 2015

Back to 40's






Hello guys! Been MIA (missing in armani) for months and I'm terribly sorry for that. I just been busy doing some other stuff and you don't know how it made me missed blogging so much. 

Just wanted to know what you guys been doing in those months that I'm gone. I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of great posts that I'll surely catch up these days. Put your blogs in my comment box!  

So, in this past months, I drown myself in the pages of the books that totally blew my mind and melted my heart away. I learned to do some cooking with the help of Buzzfeed Food Videos (too bad, I didn't get to post the pictures of the food that I made). I watched Koreanovelas like Angry Mom, Orange Marmalade, King's Face, and many more (If you guys have some time to watch koreanovelas and wonder what to watch, feel free to ask me! I'll give you a long list of suggestions). I also watched movies and the whole season 6 of the Vampire Diaries. Did you watched it guys? Isn't it great? How sad that Nina Dobrev might not be playing her roles in the series anymore but It's okay. I'm still thankful that from season 1-6 she played her roles really well and she'll always be one of the greatest actress I know. It's just weird watching the season 7 without her.

 So that's what I've been doing in those past months! What about you guys? Oh and one more thing, I started using instagram last 3 days. Please follow me @aiyasuen and I follow back. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Fierce and Love
-Aiya Suen ♡

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging!
    Love this outfit, so chic and casual <3

    Michelle | www.mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantarĂ­a,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete