Saturday, November 7, 2015

Summer in November




Novembers here in our country supposed to be a cold and gloomy weather, a sweater weather for most of us call it, but yet, it's hot like summer so most of the outfits that I'm wearing is from my summer clothes. 

So this night, I've been looking for my sports bra cause I decided to do my workouts every night, and after looking for almost felt like centuries, I've found this red bra that I've bought from Avon last year (found this instead of my sports bra). With that reason, I decided to take an outfit photo on my bed. 

Bra x Avon
Bandeau x Forever 21
Shorts x Wrangler
Bag x Guess
Ankle Boots x Forever 21

By the way, I'm done reading the four physical books of The Iron Fey Series but still haven't finished the e-novellas yet. 


Here's the synopsis: "The series follows 16 year old Meghan Chase as she discovers she is half human, half faery and a daughter of the Summer Fey King Oberon. Meghan must battle against the Iron Realm as it approaches, the fey of technology and science, who threaten the survival of the Nevernever. while falling in love with Prince Ash of the Unseelie Court."

Hope you have the time to read this series. It's worth it. 

Fierce and Love,
Aiya Suen ♡


12 comments:

  1. Great look and I know what you mean! We are still having 60 and 70 degree weather in the QC! Its crazy! I love the look though! =)
    Reagan

    www.reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, especially the bandeau, to be honest I love anything floral, haha :) Sadly though UK whether is terrible! x

    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! but i do wish to experience the weather there in UK haha

      Delete
  3. Wow . lucky you for the warm weather!! Such a cute style! Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you really have nice weather over there, so jealous! Love the look.
    New follower :)

    She is Mary

    ReplyDelete