Friday, December 4, 2015

Hobbyhorse 1.0

What do you guys usually do when you're at home? Sleeping? Watching a movie? Reading a book? Eating? Cooking? Hah! If you're asking me, I do all of that whenever I'm home, but for now, I'm going to share the 1/5 of the what I mostly do, watching.

What I mostly watch are Koreanovelas. Why? Because unlike the American Series that takes me a year waiting for every season, Koreanovelas ends after 12 episodes, 16 episodes, 20, 30, 50, 60, etc. that you will no longer have to wait for another season cause it ends in just one (I'm not saying all koreanovelas are like these but let's just say USUALLY). You might think that I'm not a fan of American Series, but no, BIG NO! I'm a big big fan, it's just that, I usually wait for the season to end and go buy the CD of the series (raise your hand if you hate cliff-hanging). My favorite A.-Series is The Vampire Diaries though. Cause you know, I kinda have a huge crush on Ian Somerhalder ever since the series started. 
So, let's not talk about A. Series, I'm here to talk about the Koreanovelas. I love it because unlike the other dramas, Knovelas are not cliche. It also have a different plot twist.

Here, I'm going to share what I watched this past month. 




School 2015 - Who Are You




Sassy Go! Go!


Angry Mom

-----------------------------------------

They are just the few of the Knovelas that I've been watching. It's great story is one thing, the handsome and beautiful characters were a plus. Haha! I watched so many knovelas and I had so many suggestions to give but why did I forget all it's title while putting it on my blog? 

If you haven't watched any knovelas you should try and watch one! I'm sure it will be unstoppable once you started it.

Anyway, what about you guys? What do you usually do when you're at home? You can share it to me in the comment box. Enjoy your weekend. <3


Love,
Aiya Suen


22 comments:

  1. looks like something interesting! i might give it a try! thanks for sharing

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. surely I'd love to follow each other. following you now

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should really try watching one. :) and i'm following you already :* lovelots

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent watched kdrama in ages! i need to start again >.<
    orange marmalade look at me looks good ^^
    already following you on GFC lovely <3 im your 3rd follower xD

    Michelle | MishCheungX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who are you and orange marmalade are two of the best kdramas i've watched this past month! i swear, i watched it non-stop.

      oh no i didnt noticed it michelle! hihi!

      thank you for visiting my space :)

      Delete
  4. hello dear, I also follow you. follower number 16

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow and for visiting my blog 😍😚

      Delete
  5. I think I need to watch some k_drama's. Thx for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment, Aiya (such a beautiful name btw) I already followed back on GFC #17 Please keep in touch, girl. Wishing you a happy weekend.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should watch one! haha thank you for stopping by my small space. :*

      Delete
  6. Thank you
    following
    Thank you for visiting back always loved
    Kisses
    CantinhoDaSofia

    ReplyDelete
  7. in fact I`ve never watch any k dramas, those are stylish kids I must say!:)
    great blog, I`m following you on GFC now, hope you might check mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really fashionable. even the guys here. ill follow you back :")

      Delete
  8. Looks like something interesting and they are all so freaking cute!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    Interesting post! You have a new follower!

    Regards from Spain!

    Un beso,
    Cristina♥
    www.blogandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. One day I sat down and filipped through the channels and I was hooked on one Knovela. I don't even remember the name because I didn't understand the words, but the story looked so good that I couldn't stop watching. Wish they came with subtitles in the U.S. I usually don't watch too much T.V., but if I do I usually like to watch Reality T.V. I can get hooked on them for sure.

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could always watch it online so you can watch it with subtitles. i swear once you watched one, it'll be hard to not watch another. you should try it :)

      Delete