Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Spilling bits of Myself




*gives a cup of coffee/tea*

Hello from the other side (sings) of your screen! I'm Aiya, a chinese-filipino-spanish blogger from MNL and a doctor in making. I'm a lazy someone who enjoys watching movies, series and dramas 24 hours straight. A certain someone who loves to read novels and make fictional characters come to life with my little imagination. A tedious someone one who looks in the mirror and start re-enacting movies. *"so okay, you're probably going, "is this some kind of eczema commercial or what", but seriously, I actually have a way normal life for teenage girl"* (Cher, Clueless)

Thanks for stopping by my little space in the internet world! Hope you enjoy visiting here.

Lots of Love, 
Aiya Suen 🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment